X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lady_Drew
    • Sep 2009

Outstanding English Speaking Staff Available

Due to some quite unfortunate circumstances, I have to downsize my current staff. This is especially difficult at this time of year. I can wholeheartedly give the two ladies below glowing recommendations:

Ima: Senior Secretary/Assistant Office Manger

Ima is quite an articulate English speaker and overall communicator. She seamlessly juggles several tasks at once including scheduling, petty cash management, coordination of support staff, customer service, and records management. She is quite proficient with MS (Word and Excel) and can navigate through the internet like a pro. One standout about Ima is her proactive, common sense nature. I very rarely have to repeat myself because she instinctively clarifies my instructions before embarking on any assignment. Having employed several secretaries in the past, I've come to appreciate how rare this quality truly is. Additionally, she dresses professionally, greets clients warmly, and is always the first to offer to help with any project. I think in the 3 years I've employed her that she's only called out sick a total of 2-3 days. She takes her work seriously and demonstrates this commitment by her reliability. Ima would be best utilized in a personal assistant, secretarial, or limited managerial role. She is available immediately and prefers to work in South Jakarta. (optimally Kemang or Pondok Indah) Please contact her directly to arrange an interview at 0822.1322.2631 or imanoeira@gmail.com . I also welcome any opportunity to provide further insight into her CV, work performance, and/or beginning/final salary. I can be reached at fun_4me_ok@yahoo.com. My personal email comes to everything, so I am sure to respond quickly.

Santi: Secretary

Santi is a sufficient English speaker and overall communicator. At times, she still needs you to speak slowly (I tend to be a speedy American talker), but she can respond quickly and appropriately communicate with all customers. Santi is very detail oriented and organized. She managed all customer files, conducted all reminder calls, answered/directed incoming calls, and coordinated errands. Santi genuinely takes great pride in the quality of her work and frequently initiates conversations on how she can improve. I always have appreciated her desire to understand expectations of others and make every effort to exceed those expectations. Santi would be best placed in a secretarial, records management, or support staff role. She is available immediately and is open to work in any area. Please contact her directly to arrange an interview at 0813.9931.9498. I also welcome any opportunity to provide further insight into her CV, work performance, and/or beginning/final salary. I can be reached at fun_4me_ok@yahoo.com. My personal email comes to everything, so I am sure to respond quickly.

Any team would be lucky to add these ladies to their its ranks.
Working...
X