Clear All
  • adestp
    • Oct 2008

Cesar Millan Live in Jakarta

Anyone coming?
  • travellingchez
    • Jun 2010

For those prices, no.
    The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

• Jaime C
      • Jan 2011

Not at 850k-2.5jt!
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

• waarmstrong
        • Sep 2008

Ya, the price does seem to be a little steep for what you can likely see on the National Geographic Channel by simply turning on the TV. But dog people are pretty much fanatics where their pets are concerned, and this guy is like the dog heaven gate keeper.

Comment

• bad_azz
          • Feb 2011

Send him round our gaff when he's finished, I have a pair of sweet lil baby puppies who would love to teach him a thing or two

HAHAHA, reading that back it sounds pervy.
          Cicak Magnet

Comment

• Jaime C
            • Jan 2011

Isn't that what seats for major rock groups go for? I admit, I like his shows, but just don't see the value being that high.
            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

• martindo
              • Mar 2014

Agree with Bill/Waarmie and others. This guy is good, but over-rated. He occasionally fails on his TV shows (I've watched half a dozen episodes). But he's appeared in some TV serials or even movies, so he's become a superstar, even though what he does *rarely* is the same as what Robert Redford did in Horse Whisperer.

Comment

• Aidy100
                • Jul 2009

His main trick is to tire the dog out and then tell it what to do and funnily enough it works. Most of his TV shows you see him put on his roller skates and run the dog around the neighbourhood. When the dog is knackered he tells it to sit or behave and miracle of miracles the dogs too tired to resist. Oldest trick in the book but fair play to him for making millions out of it.

Comment

• martindo
                  • Mar 2014

Didn't realize that. Thanks for the sharp analysis.

Comment

• macvert
                    • Nov 2012

I haven't seen or heard of this guy ...... can he also make dogs sleep by taking them for a drive ....
                    The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

• macvert
                      • Nov 2012

I was at home in Australia & heard this almighty commotion of dogs barking in the street ..... when I looked I saw a lady with a pink baby stroller & 3 small dogs ....... 1 at a time the dogs were jumping out of the stroller & running around barking at other dogs ....the lady would go after the dog & each time she put it back in the stroller 1 of the others would jump out & repeat the performance.... This went on for about 10 minutes as I stood on my front deck watching in amazement ....... when the lady finally had all 3 in the stroller & went on her way I commented to my neighbor who had also been watching the show "if I hadn't have seen that with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it"..... the thought of it still makes me laugh..

Comment

• martindo
                        • Mar 2014

Maybe that's the best way for her to walk her 3 particular dogs. I assume no baby in the stroller. Next time film it and post it to Youtube or sell to reality TV.

Comment

• macvert
                          • Nov 2012

No baby, she was about 70 years old & obviously the dogs were her babies .... yeah, if only I'd filmed it ...... some time later she met a guy about the same age & he had 2 large dogs so they would walk the streets together with 5 dogs (her 3 in the pink stroller) ..... sort of like the Brady Bunch I suppose.

Comment

• Alia
                            Harmless Kitten
                            • May 2010

I'd pay for that price if it is Kevin Richardson with the lions, cheetahs, tigers and all the wild beasts. He is very handsome !!
                            Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                            X