X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sul1995
    • Dec 2009

Amazing Intelligence

At 4 weeks old, my Rottweiler puppy can recognize her name and come when called. At 5 weeks old, she can go in & out of the doggie door (other puppies before her took several months to be able to do it). Wonder what she will be capable of doing in the next few weeks or months, anyone got a more intelligent puppy?
  • waarmstrong
    • Sep 2008

Our nine year old daughter often does not respond to her name, especially when playing Minecraft on the PC.

Comment

• mrtessster
      • Aug 2010

We will no doubt see her first post before long. A treatise on social interactions between canines and felines in the Indo-Pacific region perhaps?
      Asam di gunung, garam di laut bertemu dalam satu belanga. https://linuxcounter.net/cert/352656.png

Comment

• waarmstrong
        • Sep 2008

Could be. She has more animals in her Minecraft worlds than you can shake a trick at.

Comment

• phiss
          • Jul 2009

My dogs frequently answer my skype messages if I am not around. It keeps the flow of work going between my home-office and work, especially if it is someone I am not keen on talking too..... It also helps that they seem to have much more intelligent answers than I do!

Comment

• CliveBell
            Banned
            • Mar 2014

Its a amazing done by your puppy .

Comment

• Yingyang
              • Feb 2014

My dog committed suicide by refusing to eat when his girl left him.

True story

Oh and he can open doors, until my mom got angry and told him to stop.
              Last edited by Yingyang; 11-03-14, 16:17.
              Spider pig spider pig, does whatever a spider pig can

Comment

• lemon-tea
                • Dec 2013

I'm afraid you may have only few more months left to witness her amazing intelligence growth. Because Puberty will kick in soon, just like many teenagers, she may be preoccupied with leg humping if you don't marry her off (yes female canine can hump legs too. I or my feet were a victim of this sordid behaviour by my cousin's sausage dog)
                Last edited by lemon-tea; 13-03-14, 18:59. Reason: My first sentence was a partial lie. I'm just jealous. I want a puppy too! an intelligent one..

Comment

• sul1995
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Yingyang View Post
                  My dog committed suicide by refusing to eat when his girl left him.

True story

Oh and he can open doors, until my mom got angry and told him to stop.
                  Was the girl "on heat" when she left him? Did he survive?

Comment

• Yingyang
                    • Feb 2014

No, she wasn't in "heat" she stopped coming because my dog lost territorial fight + the owner lock her in
                    (PS: she actually gave birth to several puppies afterward that are definitely descendants to my dog.... not that I get any )

he likes to save half of his food for her.
                    When she didn't come, he gradually stop eating. He didn't touch duck meat I gave him and forcing him to drink milk also failed, in the end his strength gave in + he was quite old already..

To avoid confusion :
                    My dog was left free to roam the street (as barricading him proved fruitless cause he somehow can find a way jump over ) and there is a couple of dogs (male and female) two house away, the female shows up from time to time in my house.
                    Spider pig spider pig, does whatever a spider pig can

Comment

Working...
                    X