No announcement yet.

British 31 year old Male looking for friends , jakarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

........and when you are lucky you dont have to find a place to sleep that nite? ...

Originally posted by jim69 View Post
    Just come to Aphrodite, always lots of expats.
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
      ........and when you are lucky you dont have to find a place to sleep that nite? ...
      What exactly is that supposed to mean???
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

answering the girl who is looking for a home

What exactly is that supposed to mean???

Comment

HAHA,

mixing threads, confusing me. Aphro is a "safe" place normally
          [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

yeah .... i was so 'in ' to that thread.. plus i saw her reply and what waarmie said..

Comment

looking for a friend

hallo,my name is robert(indonesian), looking for a friend, so just contact me at +6281281500041. thanks

Comment

hey guys if you organize another social gathering would like to come along. live in kelapa gading area, 23 Y/O from aussie.

Comment

Just come to Aphrodite, always lots of expats.
                  Jeez aphrodite.. I can take you to better place!

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                    Jeez aphrodite.. I can take you to better place!
                    where?

Aphro is friendly with good food and beer. It was just an offer, not a competition.

Comment

where?

Aphro is friendly with good food and beer. It was just an offer, not a competition.
                      understandable if you like it. Of course it's not a competition, I was just offering..

Comment

sure... If u happen to do it within this week drop us a pm... I'm thirsty

Comment

hi, i just open a little pancake shop just in itc kuningan,maybe you can stop by. its bellevie lt.4 in the bridge 1.

Comment

I see the word good beer and thirsty. Has the gathering taken place? I sure would like to join if I could. 33yo female from Malaysia. Just posted to JKT and looking for friends to hang out.

Comment

I'm 27yo female, Indonesian.. I'll be in kemang area start next month..
                              Last edited by queenTiara; 26-05-15, 08:53.

Comment

if 23 years old want to looking new friends , is there who want to ?

Comment

Working...
                                X