How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ica Bandung
    Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 2

    Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in this forum & hoping can practice my English being better. hag hag...
    Nice to meet you all

    Comment

    • bad_azz
      Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 7175

      Originally posted by Ica Bandung View Post
      Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in this forum & hoping can practice my English being better. hag hag...
      Nice to meet you all
      Nice to meet you too Ica Bandung, welcome to the forum.


      @v.v - yes I am enjoying life, what else is there to do with it? I love my life
      Cicak Magnet

      Comment

      • babygirl
        Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 1282

        I heard the news about an earthquake in Bali. Is everyone okay there?
        Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

        Comment

        • bad_azz
          Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 7175

          Originally posted by babygirl View Post
          I heard the news about an earthquake in Bali. Is everyone okay there?
          Cicak Magnet

          Comment

          • katewillson
            Member
            • Oct 2011
            • 1

            hey u all said right

            Comment

            • babygirl
              Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 1282

              Originally posted by babygirl View Post
              I heard the news about an earthquake in Bali. Is everyone okay there?
              How's scootz, Numuu, sky garden doing after the earthquake?
              Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

              Comment

              • donno addeac
                Member
                • Oct 2011
                • 13

                Originally posted by babygirl View Post
                I heard the news about an earthquake in Bali. Is everyone okay there?
                at the present time i am save.... thanks
                [FONT=lucida sans unicode]to travel is to live [/FONT]

                Comment

                • babygirl
                  Member
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1282

                  that's good to hear
                  Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                  Comment

                  • PhilippeD
                    Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 4550

                    Since some day we have trouble to feed the little princess... she don't want swallow anything solid!!!
                    She did same thing with the milk some time ago...

                    Yesterday I finally find the way:
                    I put a chunk on her table and hold one in my hand
                    Pointing the chunk on her table I tell her: Donne a papa (give to papa), with the mouth wide open
                    She happily (you must see her smile!!!) put almost her whole hand in my mouth trying to give me the chunk.
                    After she successful (sometime until 4 try) I told her: Ton tour maintenant (your turn now), And she chew and swallow anything I give her!!!

                    Papa happy
                    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                    Comment

                    • bad_azz
                      Member
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 7175

                      Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                      Since some day we have trouble to feed the little princess... she don't want swallow anything solid!!!
                      She did same thing with the milk some time ago...

                      Yesterday I finally find the way:
                      I put a chunk on her table and hold one in my hand
                      Pointing the chunk on her table I tell her: Donne a papa (give to papa), with the mouth wide open
                      She happily (you must see her smile!!!) put almost her whole hand in my mouth trying to give me the chunk.
                      After she successful (sometime until 4 try) I told her: Ton tour maintenant (your turn now), And she chew and swallow anything I give her!!!

                      Papa happy
                      Awww sweet Philippe


                      I won some decent money playing poker online
                      (certainly an average month's salary- if I was an Indonesian national)

                      ... I may have found my forte in life
                      Cicak Magnet

                      Comment

                      • vin.vierge
                        Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 1155

                        Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                        She happily (you must see her smile!!!)
                        show us the photo of her please!
                        If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

                        Comment

                        • babygirl
                          Member
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1282

                          Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                          Since some day we have trouble to feed the little princess... she don't want swallow anything solid!!!
                          She did same thing with the milk some time ago...

                          Yesterday I finally find the way:
                          I put a chunk on her table and hold one in my hand
                          Pointing the chunk on her table I tell her: Donne a papa (give to papa), with the mouth wide open
                          She happily (you must see her smile!!!) put almost her whole hand in my mouth trying to give me the chunk.
                          After she successful (sometime until 4 try) I told her: Ton tour maintenant (your turn now), And she chew and swallow anything I give her!!!

                          Papa happy
                          That's cute.....
                          Papa cute daughter cute...
                          Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                          Comment

                          • PhilippeD
                            Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 4550

                            Thank Babygirl

                            Yesterday we find out why she eat less since couple of day...
                            She start to have little red spot who appear on the belly, yesterday it spread on her whole belly and back

                            she have chicken pox

                            This morning... everything disappear!!!
                            Look like her chicken pox wasn't a strong one.

                            Papa still happy and proud of her strong princess
                            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                            Comment

                            • PhilippeD
                              Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 4550

                              My little princess got one year yesterday

                              Time pass so fast!
                              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                              Comment

                              • Vie
                                Member
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 997

                                vie suffer bad headache, took photos of some jackets on mannequin, tiring day at office!!
                                I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎