How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bow chicka wow wow
    Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 903

    Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
    bow, i was being bitter ....i feel her frustration too.... my mum's maid did the same thing .... she said that she would be back after lebaran, then she came 2 weeks aft lebaran, and said that she would only be there for 3 days, since her nephew's cousin will get marry. and her ability to cook will be needed for a seven days wedding celebration. and when my mom mentioned about 'why oh why did you do that..' and she did that quite a lot.
    she replied, 'am just human mam , can't expect me to be your slave the whole year....'
    PS: but she has been working for us for more than 8 years. she's a good worker, good cook, good with my 95 years old grandma, but she willtake leave once in 2 months .. for about a week or two.. so i feel Mina's frustration..
    ok, you fail in the ways of sarcasm if this was what you're trying to convey in your previous post.

    Comment

    • vin.vierge
      Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 1155

      Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
      I just found out I passed my degree
      So now B_a has a Ba
      congrats BA for the Ba
      If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

      Comment

      • bad_azz
        Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 7175

        Originally posted by vin.vierge View Post
        congrats BA for the Ba
        Thanks V.v xx

        Cicak Magnet

        Comment

        • blubeetle
          Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 30

          Tired.
          Been up non-stop for almost 12 hours.
          Horny.
          Hungry.
          Home alone.
          Putting up Phil Collins for a little noise but it got me depressed thinking about what could've been.

          >sigh<
          "Knowledge is power. but wisdom is the truth!"

          Comment

          • meili
            Member
            • Dec 2010
            • 435

            congrats ba ur pain already gain

            Comment

            • bad_azz
              Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 7175

              Originally posted by meili View Post
              congrats ba ur pain already gain
              Thankx meili




              Speaking of pain... ouch!
              I wrenched my shoulder and I had 2 massages and both left me almost in tears but to be fair I did get some movement back.
              Aren't bras a bugger to get on when your shoulder is screwed up?!!!

              Cicak Magnet

              Comment

              • bow chicka wow wow
                Member
                • Sep 2010
                • 903

                Originally posted by blubeetle View Post
                Tired.
                Been up non-stop for almost 12 hours.
                Horny.
                Hungry.
                Home alone.
                Putting up Phil Collins for a little noise but it got me depressed thinking about what could've been.

                >sigh<
                not a good thursday then, eh? i hope you've done something about the first 'h' at least.

                Comment

                • bow chicka wow wow
                  Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 903

                  Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                  Thankx meili




                  Speaking of pain... ouch!
                  I wrenched my shoulder and I had 2 massages and both left me almost in tears but to be fair I did get some movement back.
                  Aren't bras a bugger to get on when your shoulder is screwed up?!!!

                  some days i'm glad i'm flat chested so i can go without wearing bras - this is one of those days.

                  hope you feel better soon, b_a!!!

                  Comment

                  • bad_azz
                    Member
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 7175

                    Hehehe funny girl xxx
                    Thanks Bcww xxx
                    Cicak Magnet

                    Comment

                    • meili
                      Member
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 435

                      ehm

                      hope u will get better soon then and more energic like the lock over there lol


                      i just confused today

                      Comment

                      • bad_azz
                        Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 7175

                        Originally posted by meili View Post
                        hope u will get better soon then and more energic like the lock over there lol


                        i just confused today
                        Thanks meili
                        Why are you confused?
                        Cicak Magnet

                        Comment

                        • blubeetle
                          Member
                          • Sep 2011
                          • 30

                          Originally posted by bow chicka wow wow View Post
                          not a good thursday then, eh? i hope you've done something about the first 'h' at least.
                          Yeah, sort of. But it wasn't exactly what I had hoped to happen. (long story, don't ask )
                          Guess what I need is a little....change. Outside the confined of my office, I mean. Going out, eat somewhere, seeing some vistas. Heck, I wouldn't even mind going alone.
                          But these....stacks of works keep piling on! I wouldn't be able to go anywhere at least until Tuesday.

                          Alright, I'm hangin' on! Gambatte!
                          Hai! Ganbatteimasu!
                          Last edited by blubeetle; 01-10-11, 10:31.
                          "Knowledge is power. but wisdom is the truth!"

                          Comment

                          • PhilippeD
                            Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 4550

                            I feel happy
                            After send some text of law to the HRD, they call me for meet...

                            I must have a work for next month
                            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                            Comment

                            • bad_azz
                              Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 7175

                              Hi all, I have been quite sick recently - I am much improved now (I did not even have to pay for a doctor... I love the fact that one can buy over the counter anti-biotics here).
                              The pain has almost gone and its a lovely day.


                              Chicken soup on the menu tonight followed by ....



                              CHOCOLATE
                              Cicak Magnet

                              Comment

                              • ponyexpress
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 4146

                                Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                                Hi all, I have been quite sick recently - I am much improved now (I did not even have to pay for a doctor... I love the fact that one can buy over the counter anti-biotics here).
                                The pain has almost gone and its a lovely day.


                                Chicken soup on the menu tonight followed by ....



                                CHOCOLATE
                                Nice one!
                                Re chocolate. Is it a solid chocolate?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X