How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bad_azz
    Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 7175

    Originally posted by atlantis View Post
    For a flirt with you
    I would do anything
    For a flirt with you
    I would be ready to anything
    for a simple rendez vous
    For a flirt with you

    For a little time,
    in the early morning,
    in your arms
    For a little time,
    in the early morning,
    in between your sheets

    I could leave everything,
    even if it looks old fashioned,
    for a flirt with you
    I could damn myself,
    for a single stolen kiss,
    for a flirt with you

    For a little time,
    in the early morning,
    in your arms
    For a little time,
    in the early morning,
    in between your sheets

    I would act as if I would be in love,
    to hug/caress you for a little while,
    for a flirt with you,
    I would do some crazy stuff
    to reach your bed,
    for a flirt with you,

    For a little time,
    in the early morning,
    in your arms
    For a little time,
    in the early morning,
    in between your sheets
    Aww I didn't know you cared atlantis... so nice of you to share your thought with me and so publicly too



    Last edited by bad_azz; 18-07-11, 17:52.
    Cicak Magnet

    Comment

    • atlantis
      Banned
      • Jul 2008
      • 16594

      Wowowowwow.... ... I am gonna score... I am gonna score... I am sure I am gonna get her...

      Comment

      • bad_azz
        Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 7175

        Originally posted by atlantis View Post
        Wowowowwow.... ... I am gonna score... I am gonna score... I am sure I am gonna get her...
        I just put the washing machine on...

        Cicak Magnet

        Comment

        • ponyexpress
          Banned
          • Jun 2011
          • 4146

          Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
          I just put the washing machine on...

          You're really domesticated BA...what's with you and your washing machine?

          Comment

          • bad_azz
            Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 7175

            Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
            You're really domesticated BA...what's with you and your washing machine?

            yeah I sure am
            Cicak Magnet

            Comment

            • bad_azz
              Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 7175

              Ohhh I suffered a panic attack last night. It was horrible.
              For sure I do not ever want to go through that experience again.


              I think it was a build up of all the negativity from the naysayers (about my move).
              You would not believe some of the comments I have had to deal with (in real life).


              or...

              [SIZE=1]Have you guys been sending ghosties & ghoulies to scare me?

              [/SIZE]
              Cicak Magnet

              Comment

              • coucou.cherie
                Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 782

                {{{{{{hugggggssssss, ba}}}}}}
                Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

                Comment

                • bad_azz
                  Member
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 7175

                  Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
                  {{{{{{hugggggssssss, ba}}}}}}
                  Thank you Coucou

                  Last edited by bad_azz; 22-07-11, 06:58. Reason: i forgot to smile
                  Cicak Magnet

                  Comment

                  • bad_azz
                    Member
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 7175

                    I leave soon...

                    The hardest thing for me is saying goodbye to people I care a lot about.










                    but soon I will be in Java ...
                    Cicak Magnet

                    Comment

                    • adindas
                      Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 875

                      I am feeling good today. I am in Sydney Yeee, but will be back soon ...

                      I can not believe what they call winter in Sydney/Australia is pretty much the same with the beginning of fall or at the end of spring in Europe.

                      Also I just realize that as the result of strengthening Aussie dollar, the salary in Australia for the same profession is higher than those in the UK and most of EU the EU countries. Lucky you Aussie ...

                      Is there any negative side of immigrating to Australia ?

                      Comment

                      • noname
                        Member
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 434

                        Originally posted by adindas View Post
                        Also I just realize that as the result of strengthening Aussie dollar, the salary in Australia for the same profession is higher than those in the UK and most of EU the EU countries. Lucky you Aussie ...
                        Yup they're one of the stronger currencies at this point in time. In fact this is a good time for them to go on a holiday to Europe or the US
                        I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

                        Comment

                        • ponyexpress
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 4146

                          Originally posted by adindas View Post
                          I am feeling good today. I am in Sydney Yeee, but will be back soon ...

                          I can not believe what they call winter in Sydney/Australia is pretty much the same with the beginning of fall or at the end of spring in Europe.

                          Also I just realize that as the result of strengthening Aussie dollar, the salary in Australia for the same profession is higher than those in the UK and most of EU the EU countries. Lucky you Aussie ...

                          Is there any negative side of immigrating to Australia ?
                          There are a few of them but one particularly important is that we are pretty hostile to people who question our winter!

                          Comment

                          • bad_azz
                            Member
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 7175

                            Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
                            There are a few of them but one particularly important is that we are pretty hostile to people who question our winter!
                            Behave :P

                            I am sure you were complaining of the cold not too long ago.
                            Cicak Magnet

                            Comment

                            • bad_azz
                              Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 7175

                              Ok .... let the journey commence... Bandung- HERE COMES MAMA!!!!

                              Cicak Magnet

                              Comment

                              • babygirl
                                Member
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1282

                                enjoy BA
                                Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎