How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bad_azz
    Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 7175

    If I was male, today would fall into the "been kicked very hard in the balls" category.
    Trying to catch my breath and carry on.
    Cicak Magnet

    Comment

    • babygirl
      Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 1282

      Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
      If I was male, today would fall into the "been kicked very hard in the balls" category.
      Trying to catch my breath and carry on.
      aaw big hug!!
      Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

      Comment

      • bad_azz
        Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 7175

        Originally posted by babygirl View Post
        aaw big hug!!
        Thank you Bg... much needed.

        N.B.
        It is not anything from the forum that has upset me.
        Cicak Magnet

        Comment

        • noname
          Member
          • Mar 2011
          • 434

          Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
          If I was male, today would fall into the "been kicked very hard in the balls" category.
          Trying to catch my breath and carry on.
          I'm sure you'll stay true to your nick, bounce back up and do some ass whoppin of your own
          I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

          Comment

          • bad_azz
            Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 7175

            Originally posted by noname View Post
            I'm sure you'll stay true to your nick, bounce back up and do some ass whoppin of your own
            Aww thanks nn,
            I am working on it.
            I am truly working on it. <sigh>

            & good luck with your visa app...
            Last edited by bad_azz; 07-06-11, 19:33.
            Cicak Magnet

            Comment

            • Nathan Trudgen
              Member
              • Jun 2011
              • 11

              Hi Babygirl!!

              Originally posted by babygirl View Post
              Bad day? Good day? Let's write here about your day. About what is in your mind now. Everything
              My day has been pretty good thanks!!!! It has been very boring as I have just returned from Asia and it has been a little challenging trying to get used to having obligations and responsibilities again.I am coming over to Indonesia in a few months and will be spending a fair amount of time there.I am single and trying to make some pen-pal friendships with some single Indonesian women before I arrive.I am 35,fit and goodlooking and do not drink alcohol but I do smoke cigarettes.You look a little younger than me in your photo but if you have any friends around 30 to 40 years of age who are single and would like to get to know me a little better it would be great if you could introduce me!!! I do not really want to put my photograph on the site but I am very happy to send photos of me in the mail to anyone who might be interested in making friends.Can you help???? Ohh,I am Australian by the way!!! Bye Nathan..

              Comment

              • babygirl
                Member
                • Feb 2011
                • 1282

                Originally posted by Nathan Trudgen View Post
                My day has been pretty good thanks!!!! It has been very boring as I have just returned from Asia and it has been a little challenging trying to get used to having obligations and responsibilities again.I am coming over to Indonesia in a few months and will be spending a fair amount of time there.I am single and trying to make some pen-pal friendships with some single Indonesian women before I arrive.I am 35,fit and goodlooking and do not drink alcohol but I do smoke cigarettes.You look a little younger than me in your photo but if you have any friends around 30 to 40 years of age who are single and would like to get to know me a little better it would be great if you could introduce me!!! I do not really want to put my photograph on the site but I am very happy to send photos of me in the mail to anyone who might be interested in making friends.Can you help???? Ohh,I am Australian by the way!!! Bye Nathan..
                Anyone interested?
                Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                Comment

                • Nathan Trudgen
                  Member
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 11

                  Hi miss no name!!! My name is Nathan!! I have spent a fair bit of time travelling Asia and will be coming to Indonesia in a few months and I am planning on spending quite a bit of time there.The thought of more or less moving there is not out of the question either.It is by far the cheapest country to live in ,in Asia and the quality of life I can experience there is incredible.I am single and trying to make friends with some Indonesian women who are my age and also single.I am fit and good looking for my age and do not drink alcohol however I do smoke.If you have any friends around my age(30-40) who would like to have a pen-pal would you be able to help???They do not have to fit my general description at all.If they are around my age that is fine. I do not really feel comfortable about having my photo on the site but I am happy to send photos of me in the mail to anyone who is interested in getting to know me. Bye Nathan..

                  Comment

                  • Sky Garden
                    Member
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1410

                    Originally posted by Nathan Trudgen View Post
                    Hi miss no name!!! My name is Nathan!! I have spent a fair bit of time travelling Asia and will be coming to Indonesia in a few months and I am planning on spending quite a bit of time there.The thought of more or less moving there is not out of the question either.It is by far the cheapest country to live in ,in Asia and the quality of life I can experience there is incredible.I am single and trying to make friends with some Indonesian women who are my age and also single.I am fit and good looking for my age and do not drink alcohol however I do smoke.If you have any friends around my age(30-40) who would like to have a pen-pal would you be able to help???They do not have to fit my general description at all.If they are around my age that is fine. I do not really feel comfortable about having my photo on the site but I am happy to send photos of me in the mail to anyone who is interested in getting to know me. Bye Nathan..
                    Welcome Nathan, little of bit of friendly advice, check out a few postings of a member before hitting on them, Noname is a guy and the avatar is his girlfriend. Good luck in your endeavours

                    Comment

                    • nickie
                      Member
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 672

                      I think noname is a mister rather than a miss
                      [COLOR="navy"]Leave the gun, take the cannoli[/COLOR] - The Godfather

                      Comment

                      • babygirl
                        Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1282

                        miss no name hahahahahhahaha i will call him that from now
                        Nathan if you are real can you post a pic here please?
                        Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                        Comment

                        • noname
                          Member
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 434

                          I've already told my wife of the confusion I'm generating, but she still insists I use her pic for my avatar
                          I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

                          Comment

                          • babygirl
                            Member
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1282

                            Originally posted by noname View Post
                            I've already told my wife of the confusion I'm generating, but she still insists I use her pic for my avatar
                            A guy hitting on you hihi
                            Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                            Comment

                            • bad_azz
                              Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 7175

                              Ok I am back on form, for now - I think.
                              Today is a much better day, a walk on the beach is in order and maybe some huggs from a friend will lift it further
                              Cicak Magnet

                              Comment

                              • vin.vierge
                                Member
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 1155

                                headbang
                                If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X