NEW: Map (folder) including ANY immigration document must be given FREE of charge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atlantis
    Banned
    • Jul 2008

NEW: Map (folder) including ANY immigration document must be given FREE of charge.

Following a PM I've received from a user who was asking me questions about it, it seems that the information concerning the "no charge for map" policy has not travelled to all kantor Imigrasi.

As per a Surat Ederan signed on January 25th, 2013 by Pak Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi Bambang Irawan, SE, effective from February 4th 2013, the map including all immigration application (Paspor RI, Izin Tinggal, Izin Masuk Kembali...etc) MUST be given FREE of charge by the Petugas Imigrasi in all KanIm of the archipelago.

The so called map was untill now charged anything in between a few thousand rupiah to up to IDR 25.000. For years, many WNI and WNA alike have been complaining about this dubious charge. It is now officially forbidden for Imigrasi officer to charge anything for it.

If anyone has trouble to get it for free, please contact me for a copy of the Surat Ederan.
    Last edited by atlantis; 24-03-13, 18:13.
  • atlantis
    Banned
    • Jul 2008

I've sent the Surat Ederan to Danielle Surkatty and it is now uploaded on expat.or.id. Feel free to get it directly there.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍