• fastpitch17
    • Sep 2012

Good for you. Now, take a break.
    [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Jaime C
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by brodee View Post
      one more trip to Bali tomorrow (good) to get marriage reported at the consulate,then no more bullshit for a year!!!
      A year? I think not. Maybe 10 months. Enjoy it while you can.
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

• brodee
        • May 2013

yep 10 months

Comment

• brodee
          • May 2013

while i was in Bali this week i picked up a 'to whom it may concern' letter stating that i have reported my marriage to Australian Consulate. cost AUD $30/RP340.000. brought my passport, buku nikah and her KTP ( and no dam photocopy's). Now I'm fully armed for the future from Imigrasi !

Comment

• DzulSiti
            • Dec 2012

Hi All,
            Need advice urgently. I just bought air ticket and when I check my passport there is no white departure card. When immigration officer process KITAS did they take the card?? Thanks.

Comment

• fastpitch17
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DzulSiti View Post
              Hi All,
              Need advice urgently. I just bought air ticket and when I check my passport there is no white departure card. When immigration officer process KITAS did they take the card?? Thanks.
              When you check in at the air line counter just ask for one and fill it out. Immigrations realize that people change plans.

Comment

• DzulSiti
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
                When you check in at the air line counter just ask for one and fill it out. Immigrations realize that people change plans.
                Not that. When we arrive in Indonesia we have a small portion of the immigration card with us. That is the want I am asking. Because with out it how can I exit? That is the card also we need to have when anyone apply for kitas. With MERP do I still need that card?
                Last edited by DzulSiti; 08-01-14, 08:59.

Comment

• DzulSiti
                  • Dec 2012

Hi Bordee,
                  Do you still have the small piece of the immigration card when you completed your KITAS?

Comment

• brodee
                    • May 2013

if you mean Brodee.No i dont,imigrasi take it from you!As far as i know all you need is the MERP!

Comment

• fastpitch17
                      • Sep 2012

Not that. When we arrive in Indonesia we have a small portion of the immigration card with us. That is the want I am asking. Because with out it how can I exit? That is the card also we need to have when anyone apply for kitas. With MERP do I still need that card?
                      Then I have no idea what you are asking about. I was talking about the section of the Immigration card you fill out upon arrival and they stamp and give the right side tab.

Comment

• brodee
                        • May 2013

disembarkation card....when you arrive at your destination you get a stamp in your passport and immigration gets your card,same when you leave...but now you are on a return trip from indonesia maybe you start a new card just like indo going on holiday...i think!

Comment

• DzulSiti
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
                          Then I have no idea what you are asking about. I was talking about the section of the Immigration card you fill out upon arrival and they stamp and give the right side tab.
                          That right that piece of card. Anyway Brodee have answer my query. Thanks All.So this Saturday I will be off to KL. Cheers

Comment

• marcus
                            • Jul 2008

(1) I check my passport there is no white departure card. When immigration officer process KITAS did they take the card??

(2) ... With MERP do I still need that card?

Thanks.

(1) Sometimes they take it . But it is not relevant if they take it or not .

(2) No , because , with a KITAS , now you reside in Indonesia . You will need a new card's set , the Indonesian airport's officer will take the "Departure Card" and you will keep the "Arrive Card" with you , needed when you return to Indonesia .
                            Last edited by marcus; 08-01-14, 10:13.

Comment

• DzulSiti
                              • Dec 2012

Thanks Marcus.

The immigration officer have reply my sms and he confirm he took it.-8-Jan-2014
                              Last edited by DzulSiti; 10-01-14, 09:33.

Comment

• Jaime C
                                • Jan 2011

Just got my three letters back from Jakarta. We dropped it off in person last week, and the smart wife got HP numbers of people there. Texted yesterday, saying it was ready, and the smart wife jumped on the shuttle to Jakarta. Barely got there before closing. Still, 1 week from drop off, to pick up, isn't bad.

Now for the next step.
                                Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞