X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MichiaRochelle
    • Nov 2018

Invisalign dental straightening method

Invisalign treatment is quite popular these days. Invisalign only works if you actually wear the trays for most of your day. If you are not willing to wear them at least twenty-two hours every single day, then you are less likely to get fast, positive results from Invisalign. The best way to clean your Invisalign trays is with warm water and antibacterial soap. Invisalign also puts out their own products for cleaning their trays, but soap and water usually does perfectly fine.
  • waarmstrong
    • Sep 2008

But then you don't get the joy of demonstrating to everyone you meet that you are wealthy enough to afford braces.

Comment

• SoniaS098
      • Feb 2019

Invisalign is certainly better than braces,it gives you freedom to eat and brush your teeth with regular tooth brush that is not possible in the case of braces.

Comment

• GwendolynPineda
        • Feb 2023

Your insights on Invisalign treatment are really helpful, especially for those considering it. It's true that commitment to wearing the trays for the recommended duration each day is crucial for achieving optimal results.

Comment

• Linverbal
          • Nov 2023

Consistency is key with Invisalign. I remember when I started my treatment, I made sure to wear my trays religiously, and it paid off big time. Cleaning them was a breeze too; warm water and soap did the trick just fine for me. If you're considering Invisalign, it's worth finding a trusted dentist who can guide you through the process.

Comment

Working...
          X