X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScooterIndo
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ManDingo View Post
    I went to a doctor to get a 2x3 inch tattoo removed and the cost was 125.00 per visit and 10 to 12 visits. If people can see a 30 year old tattoo they probably would not get one. Look at a WW2 soldiers tattoos and see if you can tell what it is. I asked a soldier what that blob was on his arm. He said it was a battleship. Small words can never be read on a tattoo that old.
    Not really true now days as the technology behind tattooing has advanced so much now with fine line needles and chemical dyes instead of india ink and big needles, which means they dont degrade in the skin like they used to back in the 40s 50s 60s the fine line blackwork tattoo on my calf is now 25 years old and still looks good. Comparing a tattoo from the 40s to a tattoo from today is like comparing any 40s technology with its 21st century equivolent.
    Last edited by ScooterIndo; 23-06-11, 20:20.

Comment

• nzqtotld
      • Apr 2024

Dealing with tattoo removal can be daunting, especially in a new place like Jakarta. When I was considering tattoo removal, I did a lot of research too.

As for recommendations in Jakarta, maybe try reaching out to expat groups or local forums for first hand experiences.

Comment

• adindas
        • Oct 2009

People should be really careful for the things that can not be easily reverse. If you just want to have tattoo, just buy a removable tattoo, not the parmanent one with needle.

Comment

Working...
        X