No announcement yet.

Server Upgrade discussion - Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the same error message using Chrome, but opens OK with Internet Explorer. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Comment

I got it with chrome & safari...
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Interesting - I thought the forum really was down when I saw the message. I got it with Safari and didn't try anything else, though my back-up browser is Firefox. I'll try that if it happens again.

Comment

I got it with Safari. I didn't even think of trying another browser.
          Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Monday evening and I am still getting the error using Chrome.

Comment

I'm an old fashioned guy who is still using firefox... I got no problem
              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                Monday evening and I am still getting the error using Chrome.
                I had it with chrome but then hit refresh and all was well. Try that if you hadn't already.
                [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
                  Yeah, it was down most of the day I guess. Strangely enough no announcement or explanation...
                  Sorry about that. The server was down due to the DB process dying unexpectedly. I've added a new monitoring process which should allow the forum to recover without the need to intervene.
                  Need help with the forum? Contact me!
                  Butuh bantuan dengan forum ini? E-mail aku!

Don't forget to stop by our primary website, Living in Indonesia, A Site For Expatriates.

Comment

Just to close the loop. The problem was gone last Tuesday when I logged in but I forgot to mention it.

Comment

Working...
                    X