Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Aussies, Kiwis Circumcised?

I'm just wondering...

I wish I could think of something witty to reply to this one...
    Mauricio..where are you? :}
    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

Originally posted by omdafyd View Post
      I wish I could think of something witty to reply to this one...
      Mauricio..where are you? :}

Yeah, it does leave one speechless........

Comment

INDOUSA, there's really only one way to find out, the hard (pun intended) way. Let us know the results of your investigation.

Comment

[COLOR=Magenta]You guys are funny but yet mysterious.

Mauricio, I am still wondering...
          [/COLOR]

Comment

what are you still wondering, INDOUSA?

Comment

Indousa - there is not way to generalise such a thing to a nationality.
              Some are, some arent.

There's the most clear answer you will get.
              On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

Originally posted by Tim M View Post
                Indousa - there is not way to generalise such a thing to a nationality.
                Some are, some arent.

There's the most clear answer you will get.

Very true for Americans as well, I am but Mauricio, Tim & BJ? You have to look for yourself............

Comment

I can't look for myself. That's why I asked. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by indousa View Post
                    I can't look for myself. That's why I asked. :-)
                    ok..to be serious, tho' I'm really intriqued as to why you want to know :}
                    anyway..for most western societies at least, the choice to 'cut' or not to 'cut' was once pretty much automatically done either at birth or shortly thereafter..and the reason was that it was, wrongly thought, that the male genatilia would be cleaner and therefore healthier eg, less prone to disease..
                    However, as this idea became more and more discredited the practice tended to fade out and then became a personal choice for the parents...bugger the poor kids :}
                    These days there has been some resurgence of this, some would say barbaric practice due to the increase in sexually transmitted disease amongst a more sexually active younger {and older community}, however as far as I am aware there is no evidence either way as to whether or not those who are circumsiced are less prone to catching infections etc.
                    So as Tim says, 'some are and some aren't'..
                    Of course there is also the religious and cultural practice of circumcision which I am not qualified to comment upon.
                    Note.. there is some debate as to the 'sexual merits' of either being cut or not ....make of that what you will
                    Last edited by ohmdafyd; 16-02-09, 15:50. Reason: forgot something
                    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

INDOUSA - what on Earth would you want to know for?????

How on Earth would you benifit from knowing? It's an impossible thing to know anyway, unless you survey every single male in AUS and NZ.
                      You should just leave it at Tim M's answer. Simple
                      Selamanya

Comment

From a google search:

In 2003 (the most recent comprehensive survey) the percentage of newborn boys being circumsized in Australia was 13%.

Infant circumcision is banned in public hospitals in NSW, Tasmania, Western Australia, Victoria and South Australia, unless it is being done for proved religious or proved medical requirements.

Due to the practice being more common a few decades ago, the overall percentage of men (i.e. not current newborns) circumsized is around 55%

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Stupid me again....Kiwis?

Geez...

Its a sad state of affairs when real men relate to them (other) selves as Kiwis...I don't get it

BTW isn't this a misplaced thread, shouldn't be with taliwang topic or some other sideline.

Just for the record....IndoUSA, if you're a male, uhhmmmmm

You making me nervous
                          “Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.”

Comment

Just for the record....IndoUSA, if you're a male, uhhmmmmm

You making me nervous

Just realized you are in fact a female...so "Kiwi Questionaire Away"
                            “Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.”

Comment

Originally posted by b33j915 View Post
                              Just realized you are in fact a female...so "Kiwi Questionaire Away"

Yes, by her picture, she does seem to be old enough to look for herself.......

Comment

Working...
                              X