• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El_Goretto
    Banned
    • Sep 2010

Graphic Card: ASUS GTX 580 DirectCU II 1.5GB

I'm selling my beloved graphic card as I recently upgraded to a GTX 770.

The card works perfectly and still runs the latest games at decent graphics. On a typical graphic quality scale of Very low, Low, Medium, High, Very High, this card can run demanding games such as Battlefield 4, or Assassin's Creed 4 at mostly High settings at 1080p and with a 50+ FPS (with MSAA disabled or at 2x or FXAA which I find is enough for 1080p). FYI, I ran it alongside an Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz and 8GB RAM @ 1600MHz.

If you didn't understand that last paragraph, well, just know that this card is still very capable and beats any PS3 or Xbox 360 out of the water by delivering much better graphic quality at a much better performance on PC. It can deliver graphics comparable to current next gen games on Xbox One and PS4.

This card is quite legendary and has served me well for the past 2 years. The extra cooling power from the DirectCUII cooler made by Asus lets it run cool and quiet.

Full specifications here:

Asking price: 2.7jt ONO

I can deliver to BSD, Gading Serpong, Alam Sutera, Pondok Indah, Cipete and Kemang areas.

PM if interested.

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍