want to buy a printer scanner copier (new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johntap
    • Apr 2013

want to buy a printer scanner copier (new)

can anyone advise on a good one? happy to pay around one juta or bit more. Basically I would like to buy one with cheap black and white page printing (cheap cartridge I guess) and which has wifi connection. I see HP has something at Bhinneka. Someone told me that with dual cartridge printers that the color cartridge needs to be in place and is used even when printing black on white. Surely one can choose just to have one cartridge?
  • jstar
    • Jul 2011

No, the HP DeskJet doesn't work without both ink cartridges in place.

Search the forum for Epson in combination with HP and cartridge . Sergei and myself have discussed these models and some HP disadvantages; their printers and cartridges are not only region, but even country specific (cf. DVDs). And because of the very steep price for the cartridges, the TCO is rather high (one printer for the price of 2-3 sets of cartridges ).
    Last edited by jstar; 21-07-13, 14:58.
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

• Jaime C
      • Jan 2011

We have a Canon that works well, but no wifi. Find one that you can gave the cartridges cheaply refilled. It costs us 25-30k to refill our black one.
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

• johntap
        • Apr 2013

thank you, I have done a fair bit of homework on the HP. I think they might have brought out a new all-in one machine since your discussions. Yu are right - there is an HP for 1.6juta with a cartridge at 650 000. Absurd. The one I'm looking at is at 1.4juta but has cartridges at about 90k each with wifi connection. I will now look at your reports on this matter.

Keeping in mind I am "gaptek" I am wondering if faxes are a thing of the past. In fact, can I naively ask "how does one send a fax to phone number and receive a fax if one has no fixed phone?? I ask this because my bank accepts scanned and faxed documents as being valid. Surely scanning is where it is all going.Or is it old hat too??
        Thanks

Comment

• henkrubus
          • Jun 2013

hp inkjet printer 2060 need both cardridges, but if put in printer options gray scale or black inkt only, the printer will print only black and white, cardridges are rph 70 k if not mistaken, it prints 4000 pages with 1 cardridge, no fax, only scan, print, printer itself is last time i saw it 600 k something.

Comment

• Index
            • Jan 2011

I use epson L200 now update to L210 series, with build in big ink tank injection system, no doubt, please look at the review. About 170 bucks. Print, scan, copy. Low cost operational with good after sales sevice.
            life is simple, eat, sleep, fly.

Comment

• fastpitch17
              • Sep 2012

I use the Epson L200 also. The ink tanks are great and very economical. Will be parting with it the end of September for the move. I bought extra black ink not realizing how much use you get from the tank. Not like cartrages at all. I believe the printer is rated at 12,000 sheets black and white per bottle of ink. Used it for pictures and all my printing needs the past 6 months and the color ink has hardly shown any use. I also like the quality it gives in print.
              [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• rabbit_39
                • Sep 2010

Epson L-series. Built in tank for the inks. Use a wifi print router.

Comment

• JavaSatu
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
                  Epson L-series. Built in tank for the inks. Use a wifi print router.

Hi Rabbit_39,

I also have an Epson L210 printer. I have been shopping for a wi-fi print router that will work with the Epson L210 printer. I appreciate if you can recommend a wi-fi print router that will work with the L210 printer. Please provide brand and model number and price if possible.

Each time I visit Ratu Plaza and I uncertain if the recommended wi-fi printer router will work without any issues. Thanks.

Comment

• mrtessster
                    • Aug 2010

The HP Deskjets work in b+w only. You have to remove the colour cartridge and specify grayscale in settings.
                    Asam di gunung, garam di laut bertemu dalam satu belanga. https://linuxcounter.net/cert/352656.png

Comment

• johntap
                      • Apr 2013

There is a very large print and printer expo at Jakarta Convention centre this weekend, following the furniture expo last weekend.

Comment

• vania~
                        • Mar 2011

i use epson tx100 with infus ink that installed in harco mangga dua
                        the print result is very good
                        [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍